FOX19 Sports: Cincinnati's Sports Leader

Thursday, May 8, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

I'm from Texas. No big secret.
We live for high school football in the lone star state. Also a well-known fact.
Where am I going with this? Easy.
I don't really miss it because the high school football here is so good.

They officially set the schedule for this year's Crosstown Showdown today. Three months from now... the season starts with three straight days of great games.

Given that it looks like we're in for another long baseball season... I can't wait.
The big one on Friday August 22nd is Colerain and St Xavier. The full schedule is on fox19.com.

Check back later when I'll preview the 2021 season. That's when I'm expecting the recruiting letters to start pouring in for Zachary and Brock Giesenschlag.

BG

No comments:

FOX19.com Sports Headlines